The Vegas Strip is one of our favorite spots in the world to take a weekend break be it to bar hop, see a show, have a golf break, or even just eat some delicious meals.
Unlike the world renowned buffets (and stellar Buffet of Buffet pass) and restaurants from chefs of equal stature, our this food related experience is a bit more on the unique side- the Tastes of the World flight.
Sodas of the World at Coca Cola Las Vegas
Take a trip to the often-missed upstairs cafe in Coca Cola world, you can get a tray of 16 samples of local sodas found around the world from China, to Mauritius, to England, and back again.
For the price you might expect to receive thimble sized drinks, however each portion is substantial (4 ounces, or ~1/3 of a can) and almost impossible to finish all of them.
Read Our Latest Posts from the USA
(Articles will open in a new window. Scroll to keep reading.)
Luckily the tasting tray is so varied in selection that it is easy to pass on some of the weirder flavors, such as pine nut or a semi-sparkling selection from Italy. Others like the watermelon or apple from China were so sweet that they were reminiscent of a Jones Soda and downed in one quick gulp.
The corresponding sugar high is enough to get anyone through an entire day in Vegas without breaking the bank on a crazy expensive cocktail, energy drink, or fountain soda.
The entire list of soda's available at Coca-Cola world on the Taste of the World flight (from our visit at least) are as follows, and keep in mind there is also a Coca-Cola float tasting tray available for those wanting a bit more as well!
- Inca Kola from Peru
- Sunfill Blackcurrant from Mauritius
- Stoney Tangawizi from Tanzania
- Sparletta Sparberry from Zimbabwe
- Vegitabeta from Japan
- Simba Guarana from Paraguay
- Smart Watermelon from China
- Kinley Lemon from England
- Krest Ginger Ale from Mozambique
- Ciel Aquarius from Mexico
- Bibo Kiwi Mango from South Africa
- Bibo Pine Nut from South Africa
- Sunfill Mint from Djibouti
- Smart Apple from China
- Beverly from Italy
- Mezzo Mix from Germany
Whether you'll like all of them is one thing, but this Las Vegas tasting experience will be incredibly enjoyable for any group. For that reason the tastings at Coca Cola World makes one of our top Vegas experiences!
Have you tried the flight at the store? Comment below to share your favorite flavors!
Looking to book your next trip? Check out the following services we use and love or click the previous link to read more!
- AirfareWatchdog to find a cheap plane ticket.
- AirTreks to find more obscure routes / RTW flight deals.
- StaTravel to find travel deals for those under 30.
- Booking.com to find a hotel deal.
- World Nomads to insure your trip.
- Viator for a stellar day tour.
- G Adventures for a fully guided tour.
- Or our gear list to update your equipment!