Last Updated on March 2, 2023 by Jeremy
Disclaimers: Our site uses demographic data, email opt-ins, display advertising, and affiliate links. Please check out our Terms and Conditions for more information. Listed prices and attraction details may have changed since our visit and initial publication.
Are you a representative of a company within the travel industry looking to market your brand online? If so, Living the Dream is for you!
Living the Dream was founded in 2008 and is a leading resource dedicated to helping travelers plan their trips around the world. Presently, our site focuses on sharing once-in-a-lifetime experiences around the world be it outdoor adventure experiences, off-the-beaten-path destinations (US and international), how-to guides, and all things culinary tourism to name a few.
Along with sharing these priceless experiences, we provide valuable tips and advice to help others make their own once-in-a-lifetime vacations a reality!
Our 2023 travel plans include Prague, Czech Republic (May); Piedmont, Italy (May); Maine (June), and Norway (TBD summer) as of now.
- Note: In 2020, we split off wine tourism subjects to a dedicated wine blog, The Grape Pursuit. Any wine-related coverage will be published on this site with non-wine coverage hosted on Living the Dream. Jeremy is finishing his WSET Diploma in wine certification in May 2023.
Living the Dream Statistics at a Glance
Living the Dream received over 354,000 page views in 2021 (ranging from 22,000 to 37,000 monthly page views). Like most travel websites, we saw a significant reduction in traffic beginning March 2020 due to the pandemic as most of the content featured on our site is international. Prior to the global shutdown, our site was receiving 70,000-95,000 page views per month and in February 2023 we received approximately 38,500 page views.
Presently Living the Dream has over 65,000 fans on social media and has a strong presence on search engines- allowing us to reach active travelers researching the world's top destinations.
For our January 2023 Media Kit, featuring site statistics, demographics, and more, click here. Our media kit is updated yearly at the beginning of January.
For more about our partnership and advertising capabilities, please read below!
- Disclaimer: All sponsored posts have nofollow links. We charge an insertion fee for new affiliate partners unless a product is supplied for review. We are unable to negotiate these terms. For an explanation on pricing structures for blog advertising and sponsorships, click the previous link.
We are available for custom campaigns to promote your destination or brand, including the following:
- Press Trips / FAM Trips
- Experience Based Reviews
- Product Reviews and Giveaways
- Photography Acquisition
- Social Media Management / Takeovers
- …and more!
All of our campaigns are created custom to suit your marketing goals. To discuss the above opportunities further, please email us via the contact form towards the end of this page. We are based in Pittsburgh, PA, can easily drive to Baltimore and Washington DC international airports, and Jeremy is available for national/international travel- often on short notice.
We also run other travel-oriented websites with focuses on wine (The Grape Pursuit) and southwest Pennsylvania (Discover the Burgh) that we may be able to offer features on pending fit.
If you are looking for advertorial content, we are also able to offer packages to meet your goals. These packages include:
- Custom Post Placements
- Display / Banner Advertisements
- Affiliate Advertising (Insertion Fee Applies)
- Product Reviews and Giveaways
- Travel Sponsorship
- Public Speaking Engagements
- Consulting for Brand Development and Social Media
Display / Banner advertisements are exclusively administered through our media network, Mediavine (click for a quote). Please note that the minimum order value for display advertising is $100. For all other campaigns, please use the contact form toward the end of this page.