Published by Jeremy. Last Updated on November 18, 2020.
Disclaimers: Our site uses demographic data, email opt-ins, display advertising, and affiliate links. Please check out our Terms and Conditions for more information. Listed prices and attraction details may have changed since our visit and initial publication.
Is there a post, quote, or image on Living the Dream you'd like to use on your non-commercial website or blog? Please refer to the following content licenses for re-use and shares. For any questions that are not answered in this article, please email us at [email protected] and we will be happy to help out.
- We allow free distribution of our posts on all social media channels (Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, G+, etc) without notification. Share buttons are available on our sidebar for easier distribution.
- We do not allow embedding of full post content on 3rd party sites as this may be deemed duplicate content by search engines. If you have a sharing service that you'd like to syndicate our content on, please email us at [email protected] for review and approval.
- For shares of posts or content from our posts, please include a direct link to the source page if it is not already included.
- If we discover our posts, either full or quotes, copied verbatim without a return link / citation we will ask for its removal.
- We allow free distribution of quotes from our posts on all social media channels (Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, G+, etc) without notification.
- We allow embedding of quotes on 3rd party sites without notification as long as the original source is credited with a backlink.
- Paraphrasing or altering our quotes without proper notations is not allowed.
- If you would like us to expand on a quote for feature on your site, social media channels, or other outlets please email us at [email protected]. We are always happy to help out!
- We allow for shares of our images on all social media channels (Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, G+, etc) without prior notification. Shares on social media must include a clickable backlink to our profile on the respective channel (Twitter profile link on Twitter, Instagram profile link on Instagram, etc). Non-linked shares are not allowed (this includes text only author credit).
- All shares of images on non-commercial websites must credit https://www.livingthedreamrtw.com as author. Credits to social media channels are not allowed. The link must be clear and clickable. Text based credit of any form is not allowed without proper linking to Living the Dream.
- Credits must be provided at the time of publication.
- Commercial use or re-sales of our images are not allowed and all images belong to Living the Dream indefinitely unless otherwise noted. Photography licenses are available for purchase for both commercial use and non-credited, non-commercial use.
- We reserve final judgment on infringements and may ask for the content's removal at our discretion at any time, for any reason.
- If you would like to feature one of our images on your commercial site, to modify it from its original form for use on non-commercial sites, or to ask general questions please email us at [email protected].
If you would like to notify us about our content being featured on your site, please send us an email or a tweet at livingdreamrtw. This is not necessary except in the required cases as outlined above, but we always appreciate hearing when our content is shared! (Who knows, we may even share your articles to our social media community of 30,000+ if we like it.)
About the Author: Jeremy is a full-time travel writer based in Pittsburgh and primary author of this site. He has been to 70+ countries on five continents and seeks out new food, adventure activities, and off-the-beaten-path experiences wherever he travels.