Last Updated on September 14, 2020 by Jeremy
Disclaimers: Our site uses demographic data, email opt-ins, display advertising, and affiliate links. Please check out our Terms and Conditions for more information. Listed prices and attraction details may have changed since our visit and initial publication.
Do you ever log on Twitter only to discover that you missed yet another weekly Twitter chat? I know this happens to me constantly. To help you plan your social media work each week, we're compiling the ultimate list of Twitter travel chats that you may be interested in participating in.
As this list is continually updated, check back to see what new tags we uncover each week!
When available, the hash-tag of each chat is linked to a resource page or social media account with more information. Please check prior to planning to attend a chat as times and topics may change. All times are presented in Eastern Time or GMT.
Monday Travel Twitter Chats
Tuesday Travel Twitter Chats
- Travel Talk on Twitter, #ttot – Tuesday at 9:30am/pm GMT
- The Road Less Traveled (Travel Channel), #trlt – Tuesday at 1:00pm ET
- Travel + Leisure Chat, #TL_Chat – Tuesday at 2pm ET
- Passion Passport, #passionpassport – Tuesday at 2:30pm ET
- RTW Chat, #rtwchat – Tuesday at 3:30pm ET
Wednesday Travel Twitter Chats
- Responsible Travel Twitter Chat, #RTTC – Wednesday at 1:00pm ET
- Adventure Chat, #chatadventure – Wednesdays at 3pm ET
- Food Travel Chat #foodtravelchat – Wednesday at 8pm ET
Thursday Travel Twitter Chats
- Luxury Travel Chat, #luxtravelchat – Thursdays at 12:30pm ET
- Passion Passport, #passionpassport – Thursdays at 2:00pm ET
- Culture & Travel, #culturetravchat – Thursdays at 2:30pm ET
- Traveler's Night In, #tni – Thursday at 3:30pm ET
Friday Travel Twitter Chats
- Travel Skills #Travelskills – Friday at 12pm ET
Saturday Travel Twitter Chats
Sunday Travel Twitter Chats
- Sunday Brunch Travel Chat, #SBTC – Sunday at 12:00pm ET
Do you know of a travel Twitter chat (or related topic) that is not featured on this list? Comment below to let us know about it!
While you're at it, follow us on Twitter at @livingdreamrtw to subscribe to our updates and awesome travel photos!
Looking for more information on how to promote your blog? Click the previous link to learn all of our secrets!
Have an existing blog that is in need of an upgrade? Check out the following services we personally use!
- BigScoots - Premium managed hosting with plans as low as $35/month.
- GeneratePress - A customizable theme designed for site speed.
- AdInserter Pro - A widget logic plugin that is quite powerful.
- WP Rocket - An image and caching optimization plug-in.
- Tailwind - Pinterest scheduling tool.
- Mailerlite - Cost effective newsletter service.
- Keysearch - Keyword research tool for SEO.
- Pretty Links Pro - A great link cloaking tool to clean up affiliate links.
Looking for tips? Read our Blog Your Trip series!
Join Our Newsletter
About the Author: Jeremy is a full-time travel writer based in Pittsburgh and primary author of this site. He has been to 70+ countries on five continents and seeks out new food, adventure activities, and off-the-beaten-path experiences wherever he travels.