Are you a travel brand looking for online promotion through first-hand partnerships? If so, Living the Dream is here for you!
We offer a robust partnership program to help promote your brand or destination through first hand experiences shared by our team. Our campaigns range from promoting individual experiences all the way to participation in multi-day FAM trips, and our published content can be tailored to include article generation, social media shares, media acquisition, and more based on your needs.
Professionalism is Our Top Priority
When it comes down to it, running our website in a professional manner is the most important aspect of what we do here at Living the Dream.
What does this mean for you? Several things:
- We are professional bloggers with over ten years experience in travel writing, blogging, and photography.
- Our content and published media is tailored to meet the interests of our audience and travelers to your region who are searching for tips, advice, and recommendations.
- We guarantee publications from all partnerships, and we provide estimated article counts and social shares prior to any trip, visit, or experience.
- We maintain multi-year business plans for this website, meaning we will be operating many years to come.
- Living the Dream is a proud member of the Professional Travel Bloggers Association.
- Finally, and perhaps most importantly, we have decided we will never cold pitch brands ever again.
This means that all partners find us either through meetings at professional events, peer recommendations, or web inquiries directly on our site and social channels. We stopped cold pitching for discounts, hosted stays, or anything else of that nature several years ago as, at the end of the day, we can just as easily pay for our travel experiences ourselves.
We believe this to be a critical aspect of what we do as we want to only feature partners that fit within our brand as much as we want to be a partner that works within yours.
As such you should probably know a few things about us and our current marketing styles:
- Our articles are primarily informative based to fill the need of travelers visiting a destination (reviews, advice, and recommendations).
- Read some of our most recent articles here to get an idea of our style.
- We focus on culinary, adventure travel, and general advice over other topics (in the travel realm at least).
- We are strongest in SEO for Google placements to reach active travelers. In many cases traffic takes time to build up, but is more sustainable than a one time social media campaign.
- Our current targeted social media outlets are Instagram and Pinterest for image and article shares respectively. We only provide limited coverage on Facebook and Twitter.
If this is not the type of coverage you are looking for, we totally understand! Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as we would love to chat and could even recommend colleagues who may fit your campaign goals even if we cannot.
We are available to work with travel companies and tourism boards to promote your brand or destination to a large following of active travelers. In addition, we are also available to work on developing campaigns from their infancy so the final product helps you reach the right customer with the appropriate message across numerous social media channels.
Some of the partnership capabilities we have include the following:
- Campaign Development
- Press/Familiarization Trips
- Media Acquisition
- Article Generation
- Instagram and Other Social Media Campaigns
- Recommendations and Improvements for your Services
- Contests for our Community
- Availability for Participating in Media Pages Takeovers
- ..and more custom offerings tailored to your needs!
It is rather difficult for us to list every partnership scenario we offer on this page as we like to tailor our partnerships to meet your company's marketing goals. To discuss possible partnership opportunities with Living the Dream, please email email@example.com.
Reviews of individual experiences, attractions, or businesses are able to be accommodated via our team of frequent travelers at our earliest availability when visiting your region. For multi-day FAM or press trips, airfare from the USA is requested. For projects that require content deliverables (such as media licenses), or for a firm article and social media promotion schedule, a fee may be charged to cover our time and expenses.
In accordance with ethical blogging practices, all reviews/promotion hosted on Living the Dream in exchange for a travel experience will be 100% truthful and include a sponsorship notation. Typically these statements can be as simple as “A special thank you goes out to our friends at Travel Company who provided this experience. Check them out next time you are in City/Country” or be a more elaborate sponsorship paragraph if desired.
If you are interested in site-specific advertising, giveaways, or other forms of promotion on this website, please check out our advertising page.