Last Updated on by Jeremy
Disclaimer: Living the Dream uses demographic data, email opt-ins, display advertising, and affiliate links to operate this site. Please review our Terms and Conditions for more information. Listed prices and attraction details may have changed since our visit and initial publication.
One of my favorite things about visiting the forts, palaces, and temples in India is discovering the geometric patterns that are found in every corner. No matter where you go, these patterns appear and are a beautiful reminder of an age long since past.
The best part about these geometric patterns? They all seem to be different! It has been an exciting journey discovering these gems, and we went on a quest to take photos of some of the best. Since we have dozens of these, we cannot help but share a large collection of our favorites here!
The following is a large collection of our favorite geometric patterns we found during our stay in India. Do you like these patterns as well? Please share this post on Facebook, Twitter, or specific images on Pinterest to help us out! Our sharing buttons are available on our sidebar.
- Don't wait until last minute to buy travel insurance. Get covered with World Nomads- to protect your trip!
Do you have a favorite photo from this set or your own photo of a gorgeous geometric Indian pattern design? If so, comment below and let us know!
Looking to book your next trip? Check out the following services we use and love or click the previous link to read more!
- AirfareWatchdog to find a cheap plane ticket.
- AirTreks to find more obscure routes / RTW flight deals.
- Booking.com to find a hotel deal.
- Hostelworld to find a budget hostel.
- World Nomads to insure your trip.
- Viator for a stellar day tour.
- G Adventures for a multi-day guided tour.
- Or our gear list to update your equipment!